Wednesday, June 28, 2006

We Miss You, Daddy, Alex and Dominique!!

Hi! This is Sofia. Just hanging out with my mommy, and we have fun every day! My mommy turns on the radio and we sing, then we dance a lot. Then we sing 'Rock-A-Bye-Baby' to my baby so she can be comforted. We read books many times during the day, and we play with my toys. But my favorite part is when we roll around the floor and my mom tickles me. I laugh really hard.

We also go to the park a lot. I like going in the stroller and walking around with my mommy. I babble a lot while we are out. Then, when I get tired, I go down for naps. I don't always like them, and I fight my mommy about those naps, but I always feel much better after I sleep a bit. And then I'm not so cranky and clingy anymore. Alex, sometimes even I can be a peaceful milk baby too!

While we are out, mommy sometimes takes photos of me. I don't always want her to, but she insists. So, sometimes I smile just to make her happy, but sometimes I refuse to smile because I get tired of the photos. Here are some that we took just in the last couple of days:




This is the Kostanai University and I just may go there someday ----- NOT!!
















My mommy and I thought about going in this movie theater to watch a movie, but changed our minds when we realized all movies are dubbed over in Russian! Bummer!!


I don't really care that this guy is some famous scholar and philosopher -- he scares me, so I'm not going to smile!! I'm mad I have to sit here and take a photo with him!

Hi Daddy!! This is your favorite coffee place!! We are both thinking about you, Alex and Dominique, and we miss you all very much!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo!!!!